Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Tate & Lawson creates each individual item with meticulous attention to detail. As all of our merchandise is made by hand we are able to achieve an exceptional level of quality.
We unconditionally guarantee every one of our garments. If you identify a fault with an item that you have purchased from us we will happily exchange it for another item or give you a full refund (less postage costs).
Please note that we are unable to accept responsibility for delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances such as strikes, floods etc.
All garment colours are reproduced as accurately as possible, however a slight variation may occur in colour and size specifications. Colours may appear slightly different on this website depending on your specific computer picture resolution and monitor settings.
- To cancel any order, at which time we will immediately notify you of this by email or phone using the email address or number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received.
- That all orders are subject to availability of stock.
- To take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide.
- Privacy is Important: We recognise that privacy of personal information is important to individuals. Personal information for our business purposes is to be minimal, private, correct, safe and largely in the control of the individual. Except where otherwise legally appropriate we will treat your personal information as private.
- Your Say on Your Privacy: If you have a particular concern or query about your personal information you should contact our Privacy Officer by completing the form provided in the Contact Us section of this website or phone +61 (0)3 9016 3183.
- The Nature of Our Business: We are principally a retailer. Retailing can utilise a number of facilities and functions including the internet, promotional material (using various forms including paper and electronic mail outs), credit and other card systems and reward schemes. As a successful and reputable retailer we carry out any or all of these means of business from time to time.
- Safekeeping and Need-to-Know Handling: Your personal information is only accessed on a needs-to-know basis.
- Your Access and Control: In accordance with the privacy law you may have access to your personal information and can correct any misinformation (except where it would be inappropriate or exempted by law e.g. where it would require disclosing someone else’s personal information. In this instance, you would be provided with an explanation).
- Confidence: It is important for us that persons with whom we do business have confidence that we handle information responsibly and it is our policy to do this.
We want you to know:
- Your Personal Information is collected to enable us
- to process your orders, and/or
- to inform you of special promotions, new catalogues and important changes to the Tate & Lawson business that may be of interest to you. (Note: this applies to our mailing list contacts only and you may choose not to receive these types of notifications),
- and to improve our services.
- You may access and update your Personal Information that is held by Tate & Lawson by contacting us.
- Only on a needs-to-know basis will some of your information be passed on to our delivery couriers and catalogue mailing houses to enable accurate and timely delivery of your orders and/or promotional materials and catalogues. Where appropriate, and allowed by law, we may also provide information to our collection agency.
- Any enquiries concerning privacy matters, please contact us at:
Tate & Lawson Pty Ltd
PO Box 4708
Forest Lake QLD 4078
Alternatively, please complete the form in the Contact Us section of the website.
- Payment is made via Westpac Payway secure site which uses at least 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.
- Only Visa and Mastercard payments are accepted.
- Tate & Lawson does not store or capture any credit card details on their server.
- Our organisation is Tate & Lawson Pty Ltd.
- Our administrative office is located at:
17 Ellesmere Road, Windsor VIC 3181